In uAttend, you can set up your pay periods as you wish. You can specify the length of time for each pay period, the day that the workweek will start, and the day(s) of the month that each pay period will begin.To create a pay period, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Edit the Pay Period setting to adjust the length of time that your pay periods will be. The options are:
- Weekly—Pay periods are one week long.
- Bi-Weekly—Pay periods are two weeks long.
- Semi-Monthly—There are two pay periods per month.
- Monthly—There is one pay period per month.
3. Edit the Workweek Starts On setting to adjust the workweek start date.
If you choose either the Monthly or Semi-Monthly option, a third setting (Pay Period Starts On) appears on the screen, allowing you to set the day(s) of the month that will begin each pay period.
4. When you are finished with each setting, clickSave.