Administrators can give users the ability to view timecards or to view and edit them.
To assign viewing/editing rights to a supervisor or employee, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click the Edit link in the Edit Rights section.
4. From the drop-down menu, select View+Edit to allow the user viewing and editing rights, or selectView Only to allow the user viewing rights only.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Preferences link.
7. In the View Timecard section, make sure thatYes is selected.
For information on viewing and editing timecards, see Viewing Timecards/Editing Timecards.