To view a timecard, the employee will log in, then click the My Timecard tab. The employee's timecard will display.
Administrators, supervisors with editing rights, and employees with editing rights can manually add and delete punches from an employee's timecard.
To edit a timecard, follow these steps:
1. Click the Timecards tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
The employee's timecard for the current pay period will display.
3. Do one of the following:
- To add a punch, click the green plus sign (+) to the right of the appropriate date.
- To delete a punch, click the red X to the right of the appropriate date.
- To change a punch time, click the Edit link to the right of the appropriate date and edit the punch time.
4. Click Save.
The following screen appears when you edit a punch time.
NOTE: Another way to edit the timecard is to click the Timecard Edit link at the top of the timecard screen, which will display a Timecard Edit pop-up screen. You can make changes on this screen, then click Save when you are finished. Click OK to close the screen.