The accrual settings allow you to customize the rate at which vacation and sick hours are calculated for a particular user.
Entering Accrual Hours
To set up vacation or sick hours for a user, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Choose the Employee Services tab then VIEW / EDIT
4. Enter the start day of the accrual. You can set this to any date.
There are three types of accruals: AL (Annual Leave), SIC (Sick Leave), and OTH (Other).
5. In each section, enter the starting balance of hours for each type of accrual (if applicable).
6. In each section, enter the rate at which hours accrue for this user.
7. Click Save.
Viewing Accruals on Timecards
Accruals can be tracked on employees' timecards. To enable this feature, follow these steps:
1. On the same Employee Services page under the the heading User Settings choose EDIT
2. Adjust the setting for DISPLAY BENEFIT ACCRUAL to 'Yes Employee may view accrued benefit hours on timecard'.