Administrators can set PIN numbers for employees to use when they punch in/out using a timeclock.
If you are using a timeclock with a fingerprint scanner, please note that there is a segment of the population with fingerprints that will not record. These users can still use the timeclocks to punch in and out by using a PIN.
PIN numbers can also be used with RFID card clocks (in the event that someone loses their card, etc.).
Note: PIN numbers must be a) both 4 digits long and b) unique to each employee.
To set a PIN for a user, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click Clocking Management just above the settings.
4. Click the Edit link to open the PIN Number field.
5. Enter a PIN for the user, then click Save. The employee will be able to use the code immediately.