For detailed information on each topic below please use the full support article for each topic.
- Add your time clocks to the software under TIME CLOCKS
- Follow step C in your Quick Start Guide that came with your time clock
See SUPPORT > ATS TIME CLOCKS for more information on adding your time clocks to the software
- Click on LOGINS at the top and create a new software login for yourself with VIEW & EDIT ability.
- To setup the software, you need to click SETUP and work your way through the sub-icons from left to right.
- COMPANY: Fill in your company details, company name will display on reports.
- GENERAL: Select how you would like time to display
- PAY CODES: Add any leave codes you’d like to select on your TIME SHEETS and display on REPORTS.
- DEPARTMENTS: Add at least 1 DEPARTMENT your EMPLOYEES will belong to. You will not be able to add EMPLOYEES without a DEPARTMENT.
- DAILY RULES: Add at least 1 DAILY RULE to then SCHEDULE. A DAILY RULE is what the TIME SHEET will use to calculate time each day. You can create any number of DAILY RULES to then plan out on a SCHEDULE so that the TIME SHEET knows what rule to use and how to calculate work hours each day.
- SCHEDULES: Add at least 1 SCHEDULE you’ll then assign to EMPLOYEES. A SCHEDULE is a collection of DAILY RULES and tells the software what rule to use on each day.
- EMPLOYEES: Add your employees and fill in all relevant details, and assign to a DEPARTMENT and SCHEDULE.
See SUPPORT > ATS SETUP for more information on each icon within the software
For an overview of the Aussie Time Sheets Basic software, check out this short video: