NOTE: The tips feature is only available for users in your account who use one of the Platinum Series C time clocks (BN6500, BN6000, CB6500, CB6000) and for users who clock in through the uAttend website.
Enabling Tips Feature
In uAttend, administrators can enable your employees to add tips.
To enable the tips feature, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab.
2. Click the Employee Services link.
3. Click Enable in the Tips section of the page, to enable the tips feature.
4. Click the Edit Employees link in the upper-right corner of the Tips section on the Employee Services page.
The Enable Tipping dialog box appears, allowing you to select all employees for whom you would like the tipping feature enabled.
5. Select the department(s) for which you would like to enable tipping, or select All Departments. You can also expand a department name to select individual employees.
6. Click Save And Close.
Entering Tips via Time Clock
Employees can enter tips through a Platinum Series C time clock (BN6500, BN6000, CB6500, CB6000). To enter a tip through a clock, employees will follow these steps:
1. Press the (uAttend menu) key, followed by the PIN code assigned to the user.
2. Press OK.
3. Select Time Card Options and press OK.
4. Select Add Tip Total and press OK.
5. Enter the tip total and press OK.
The message "Is This The Correct Amount?" will display.
6. Press OK to accept the tip total or press the ESC key to back out.
7. Using the down arrow key, scroll down to select the date to which you want the tip applied and press OK.
The message "Is This The Correct Date?" will display.
8. Press OK to accept the date or press the ESC key to back out.
The time clock will display the message "Tip Added!"
Entering Tips via uAttend Website