Clocking reports allow you to view the clock history or locations and times of all clocks during the assigned pay period. To run a clock report, follow these steps:
1. Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
2. Click Clocking Report from the Reports dashboard.
3. Select the date range, the employee type (Active, Archived, or Both), and the Clocking type (All Clockings or Missed Clockings) for which you want to run the report.
Note: Missed clockings will display as ------ in the missed clock column.
4. Click All Departments to view a list of all departments, click All Employees to view a list of all employees or click Clocking Methods to filter your report by clocking methods.
5. Check the departments and employees for whom you want data.
Note: By default, all departments and employees will be checked. To clear the check marks, you must deselect the check box at the top. Then you can select individual departments and employees for whom you want to run the report.
6. Click Search.
The report data will display.
You can click the Print link to print a copy of the report, the Email link to email the report to yourself or someone else, or the Export link to download a copy of the data for local archiving.