Customers who have an FTP server on their network can set up regularly-scheduled reports to be sent automatically multiple times during the day by selecting the desired time(s) the report will be sent.
To schedule a report, follow these steps:
1. Click the Reports tab, then select your report(s) and configure your settings in the Scheduled FTP Reports section.
2. Click the toggle to enable the report(s) you would like to be sent to your server via FTP. The options are:
Daily Hours Report —This report will send you send you a list of total employee total hours worked for the day by pay code.
Employee List Report —This report will send you a list of your employees. By default, your employee list will include employee First Name, Last Name, Department, Department Code, and Status. You can also choose from the additional attributes to include in your employee report:
- Active employees only, Archived employees only, or Both.
Clocking Report —This report will send you a list of all clockings that occurred for the current pay period.
Time Clock Report —This report will send you a list of the time clocks in your account.
Status Report — This report will send you a list of employees's clock status at the time the report is sent.
3. Click Edit to configure the FTP settings.
4. In the Report Schedule section, select the desired time(s) you would like the report to be sent.
Note: all scheduled reports will be sent in Central Standard Time.
5. In the Report Delivery section, enter the IP address of the FTP host.
6. In the FTP User Name field, enter the username used to access the FTP client.
7. In the FTP Password field, enter the password used to access the FTP client.
8. Select if you'd like to overwrite each report or receive multiple reports. The options are:
- Enabled — If this option is selected and the report is scheduled to be sent multiple times in a day, the most recent report will overwrite the existing report on your server for that day.
- Disabled — If this option is selected and the report is scheduled to be sent multiple times in a day, the report name will be unique and will not be overwritten on your server.
9. Click Save.